This year’s festivities may be low key, but Diwali is a time for your home to shine all the same. We’ve put together nine home decor essentials for a quick living room makeover that’s easy on the eye and the pocket.
01. This metallic print curtain set by Fresh from Loom.
Rs.1,082 (set of two). Shop via Amazon!
02. This dupion silk cushion cover set by Pink Parrot.
Rs.449 (set of five) on offer. Shop via Amazon!
03. This lotus-motif table runner by Vireo.
Rs.399 on offer. Shop via Amazon!
04. This festive tablescape by Ikea. Includes: Enrum lantern (Rs.299); Scented tealights (Rs.199, pack of 30); Vindfläkt bowl (Rs.279), Dofta potpourri (Rs.59).
Rs.985 (festive look). Shop here!
05. This poly-resin elephant tealight-holder by Chumbak
Rs.1,295. Shop here!
06. This hand-punched, metal flower vase, Rajyavati by Fabindia.
Rs.1,590. Shop here!
07. This hand-painted, mango wood platter, Frangipani by Ellementry
Rs.1,850. Shop here!
08. This hand-painted serving bowl set, The Hut by ExclusiveLane.
Rs.749. Shop via Myntra!
09. These netted string lights by Tayhaa.
Rs.600 on offer. Shop via Myntra!
10. This gold-hued rustic reeling planter by Chumbak
Rs.795. Shop here!