Ask yourself these questions -
If your answer to any of the above is yes then welcome to the crazy world induced by Mercury in Retrogression!
It is generally observed that even the biggest non-believers or non-conformists in Astrology, tend to believe in the concept or Astrological phenomenon of 'Mercury Retrograde'. Why is that all things around look crazy and confusing during Mercury in Retrogression? What is Mercury Retrograde exactly, and how does it affect the general happenings in people's life?
Retrogression of Mercury...
Mercury retrograde or the retrogression of Mercury is the phase or period when the closest planet to the Sun - Mercury 'appears' to be moving in a backward/reverse motion for approximately a period of three weeks.
Ganesha is using the word 'appears' because literally and technically no planet can move backwards in its orbit. Mercury can never be more than 28 degrees apart from the Sun, so when it reaches the farthest point from the Sun, it changes direction to rectify its path.
But this phenomenon, when Mercury appears to be moving backwards, that is, when it is moving in a retrograde motion, takes places around 3-4 times in a year and its retrogression period is approximately 18% in a year.
What does this phase indicate -
The decision-making power of individuals gets affected, in this phase, making them prone to confusion and irritability. So due to this, people tend to select the wrong things, and end up repenting later.
How is it going to affect you?
Precautions to be taken when Mercury is Retrograde -
1) Do not sign any documents/contracts or agree for a proposal or enter into a partnership or any such area requiring commitment or assurance till Mercury does not get direct. Mercury is going to retrograde from February 17, 2020 and will be in retrogression until March 10, 2020.
3) Be very careful and precise about what you write, what you speak/utter or what you express. Moreover, do not be harsh in your words to people. Anything done without due thought or wisdom will make you repent afterwards and will land you into trouble, leading to frustration, loss of time, energy and money!
4) Be extremely prudent and pragmatic while spending money! There is an adage in Sanskrit that goes like this: "Buddha Vakre, Dhanakshayahe". It means whenever Mercury is retrograde, there will be loss of money and finances.
5) Back-up all your data on your phones or computer, there may be chances the data getting deleted all of a sudden.
6) If any important issue has been kept on hold for long OR if some mails have to be replied OR if some relative is awaiting your call OR if some matter requires your immediate attention then attend to it at the earliest, before they worsen!
7) Do not purchase any expensive gadget or electronic appliance in this period. But in case, if you have to compulsorily buy it right now, then make sure that you check the products completely and clear your doubts by asking a lot questions; it does not matter if the sales person is getting irritated with you. Also, make sure that all the paper-work is properly done and that you get warranty for it.
8) Be very alert and careful about where you keep your house/locker/cupboard/vehicle/drawer keys, there are chances of them getting misplaced or lost.
9) Do not draw any conclusions in haste or impulse and do not present your views and opinions unless someone asks for it.
10) Don't tell any lies or present false statements to anyone; it may be possible that when Mercury turns direct, the truth and real picture will come out, harming your image!
The Positive aspects....
Each planetary transit is bound to give mixed effects, some negative, many positive or vice versa. This also depends on where and how (aspecting whom and which House) a planet transits through your Personal Horoscope. Generally, though, too there may be mixed results of a planetary transit. Here, Ganesha gives you a lowdown on how the feared Mercury Retrogression be a blessing in disguise for you. Read on....
1) How long has it been that you have been wanting to watch that favourite programme of yours on TV but could not, owing to a lot of activity on social media and your mobile phone? You can't keep that favourite programme of yours on hold for infinity, right? So there has to be a way out for it! So your phone or computer has crashed recently and thus you have got an opportunity to watch that show. Isn't it a wonderful experience? So, there it is, a positive side of Mercury Retrograde! :D
Though the Retrogression of Mercury has some serious influences, you need not worry much about it. Just be a little more careful! Follow Ganesha's guidance to live a happy life!
To Get Your Personalized Solutions, Talk To An Astrologer Now!
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks.com Team