Romance is one of Bollywood’s favourite genres and has never gone out of style, with millions of moviegoers flocking to the theatres to watch films in which filmmakers and actors bring their unique versions of running around the trees while singing songs to the table. With a new year, we have some really promising jodis to look out for and well, we are already rooting for them all!
Here are the fresh pairs to look out for:
- Ananya Panday and Ishaan Khatter: The very moment the poster of their upcoming flick, Khaali Peeli came out, the chemistry between Ananya and Ishaan was appreciated a lot. They both are setting up good chemistry between them and we are waiting to catch them on the screens already!
- Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan: The two have always been a topic to talk about when it comes to “pairing the best”! With their upcoming release Love Aaj Kal 2 , their fans cannot wait to see them onscreen together as the two have already been spotted together.
- Siddhant Chaturvedi and Deepika Padukone; A completely new pair on the bloc, the two are all over our feeds as they will be featuring together in Shakun Batra’s next release.
- Sanya Malhotra and Aditya Roy Kapur: While one is a talent all the way, the other is the hot property on Bollywood- this duo is all that the upcoming Anurag Basu’s Ludo is going to be a treat for us all.
- Fatima Sana Shaikh and Rajkumar Rao: Another gem that Anurag Basu’s Ludo has in store for us is this fine pair of two talented pair. Well, it is going to be a very April month!
This year, Bollywood is all set to give us new goals of perfect Onscreen pairs which will surely make the fans go crazy with their releases! 2020, you are going to be a year of love, romance, fun and that what science never taught us in full swing- chemistry!
The post 2020 is full of chemistry; New onscreen pairs to look out for! appeared first on Popdiaries.