As coronavirus lockdown continues, quizzes on Zoom seem to be the best way to keep in touch with family and friends. While we've been dabbling in virtual drinking games and playing the occasional 'truth or dare' over video call, general knowledge quizzes tend to be the top priority.
Even as lockdown eases and we're allowed to socially distance and meet up with a certain number of people from different households, there's still a lot of people we're unable to see - whether that's because they're shielding or in the 'vulnerable' category, or maybe just because they live far away and you're unable to travel and see them.
So if you're not looking for easy questions or hard questions, but rather just a quiz that's guaranteed to be family friendly and get everyone in the call involved, look no further. Here are 25 of the best questions for your next family quiz - which won't leave anyone out! Think classic movies, easy Geography and some Royal trivia knowledge.
Best family friendly quiz questions
- Who directed ET, Jurassic Park and Jaws?
- What name refers to a boot, a football team and a female?
- What three ingredients are typically used to make pancake batter?
- Where would you find Mount Kilimanjaro?
- What is a baby goat called?
- What film and book franchise would you find Bella Swan in?
- How many siblings does Justin Bieber have?
- What's the capital of Russia?
- How many colours are in the rainbow? For a bonus point, can you name them?
- What was the name of Miley Cyrus's Disney character?
- Who won the best actor Academy Award in 2020, and for what film?
- What does kg stand for?
- Where was Shakespeare born?
- Can you name the original members of One Direction
- What river runs through Paris?
- What's the name of The Simpsons' dog?
- Who played Lou Clark in Me Before You?
- Complete the Taylor Swift lyric: 'I'll never miss a beat...'
- What year was Queen Elizabeth II coronated?
- In Harry Potter, what animal represents Hufflepuff house?
- Name the three primary colours
- Who hosted the Olympics in 2008?
- What university did Stephen Hawking go to?
- How many miles in a marathon?
- Who presents the Radio 1 breakfast show?
- How many lbs in a stone?
- Name one of the countries that borders Luxembourg
- What is Tony Hawk famous for?
- Who voices Elsa in Frozen?
- Typically, what is a PBJ sandwich?
Best family friendly quiz answers
- Steven Spielberg
- Flour, eggs and milk
- Tanzania, Africa
- A kid
- The Twilight Saga
- Three - Allie Rebelo, Jazmyn Bieber and Jaxon Bieber
- Seven. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
- Hannah Montana
- Joaquin Phoenix for Joker
- Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne
- The Seine
- Santa's Little Helper
- Emilia Clarke
- '...I'm lightning on my feet'
- A badger
- Red, yellow, blue
- 26.2 miles (will accept 26 miles)
- Greg James
- Luxembourg shares international borders with Belgium to the west and north, Germany to the east, and France to the south.
- Idina Menzel
- Peanut butter and jelly / peanut butter and jam sandwich
More quizzes you might like
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.
You Might Also Like