We love crafting as a family. Crafting is the easiest way to explore creativity and imagination power in kids and the good news is that "kids loved it". Creating something on their own endows them with a self-confidence and positivity.
This week, we had selected "cotton ball theme". Cotton is a Soft, inexpensive and easily available material. Kids like its texture and lots of cute and adorable craft can be made of this simple material. Sharing our collection of "cotton ball crafts":
Cotton ball ice-cream
Kids love ice-cream and kids love colours and cotton ball. It will be a great idea to incorporate their all favourite things together. They will have a kind of delicious fun, that wouldn't ruin their dinner. So for making a cotton ball ice-cream,
- First, take a plain paper and colour it with crayon or paint and make a cut out of ice cream cone
- Glue cotton for scoop of ice cream
- Put the drop of colours on cotton ball for natural look
- You may use pom-pom for decoration. Yummy delicious ice-cream is ready to enjoy.
Cotton ball sheep
My little D is very excited and loves to do a large part of crafting "by her selves". So for her, we had selected "cotton ball sheep craft". It is a perfect fun craft for young children because they will enjoy combining cotton balls with glue and adding googly eyes will be an extra fun. So for making this,
- Make a sheep cut out from a thick white sheet.
- Glue cotton balls on the body of sheep.
- Glue the head, legs and tail separately.
- Add googly eyes and draw nose and mouth. A beautiful sheep craft is ready.
Cotton ball Santa
Santa is a favourite of all kids. Kids love to wait for Santa and his kids. Making an easy Santa craft with a cotton ball is really fun and when they will see the end result, they will have hours of fun with this simplest craft. For making this,
- First, make a cut out of Santa from construction. Do not forget to use red construction paper for a hat.
- Glue cotton balls on the face. Add googly eyes and draw nose and mouth.
- An amazing Santa craft is ready.
We had lots of fun and creativity while doing "cotton ball crafts". What is your favourite craft theme? Which craft do you like most? Please share with us. Until then happy crafting!
This article is an entry for BLOG-A-THON.
Also Read: DIY Activity Alert! Make Colouring Fun!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Early Learning & Brain Development