Priyanka Chopra Jonas made an appearance at the New York Fashion Week 2019, yesterday. The global icon wore a creation by Oscar De La Renta. It was a black midi with sheer and tassel detailing around her waist. She wore black pumps along with it.
While some would feel Priyanka was a stunner in it, I felt the actress could have pulled it off much better had certain things about her look were not the way they were. According to me, there were 5 flaws in PeeCee’s look. Here they go:
1. Overdone Blush: Priyanka loves flushing her cheeks with colour, it pays off most of the times but yesterday, it went a bit overboard. The demarcations were tad obvious and it didn’t blend well. This was one of the biggest glaring flaw in her look yesterday.
2. Signature lip colour goes wrong: We all know PeeCee’s love for dark lips, and yes it looks fantastic on the actress but a deep maroon with a dark outfit like that, and an already loud blush, made it worse.
3. Confused hairdo: I love Priyanka in her beachy waves and feel she should sport them all the time. This hairdo, however, looked between tonged and blow dried hair. Neither did the waves come out defined, except the fronts nor did it look naturally straight.
4. Black Pumps: Now, Priyanka’s footwear game is too strong to beat. The actress is in possession of world’s classiest, funkiest, quirkiest and most stylish shoes. There is nothing wrong with the black heels she put on yesterday, but again, matching a plain black footwear with a black dress, dark make-up, took away that one opportunity of breaking the monotony in the look.
5. Jet Black Hair: I feel PeeCee should have toned down the colour of her hair a bit for this look or probably introduced some highlights to add a dimension. This is way too black and had she opted for a coffee-caramel, or a dark brown for that matter, it would have made a big difference.
Image source:- instagram/priyanka_c_jonas/ afashionistasdiaries
Check out more news on SpotboyE