'Aditya Roy Kapur Is Not A Part Of Shootout 3,' Confirms Sanjay Gupta- EXCLUSIVE

·1-min read

Yesterday, reports started doing rounds that Sanjay Gupta, who has directed Shootout At Lokhandwala and its sequel Shootout At Wadala, has roped in Malang and Ludo actor Aditya Roy Kapur in the leading role for the third part of the Shootout franchise.


When Spotboye.com reached out to the director for a confirmation on the same, the director outrightly denied Aditya’s involvement in the project. “Not true at all,” he said on being asked about Aditya being roped in.


This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.


Earlier this year, Sanjay Gupta came up with the John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi-starrer Mumbai Saga, which was released on March 20 in theatres. Last year, during the lockdown, Sanjay had revealed that he had been working on the script of Shootout 3 with Rajat Arora and Ekta Kapoor and it will mark his next film after Mumbai Saga. He had also said that he will take it on the floors once the lockdown allows for the shooting to take place comfortably.


As for Aditya, the actor has been trying to shed his lover boy image and reinvent himself as an action hero. He started that with Mohit Suri’s Malang last year with Disha Patani, followed by Anurag Basu’s crime anthology Ludo. Now, the actor has his next actioner, Ahmed Khan’s OM: The Battle Within, opposite Sanjana Sanghi and the duo of Ahmed and Aditya have reportedly already signed on another project. Recently, through his Instagram stories, the actor also hinted at working on his own music.


Image Source: Instagram/adityaroykapur, spotboye archives


Check out more news on SpotboyE

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting