This calcium rich recipe is wholesome and nourishing and is sure to become a favourite with your baby or toddler.
Preparation Time Required
- Oats – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Egg Yolk – from one egg
- Brown sugar- 1 tbsp
- Nut powder and chopped nuts – 1 tsp ( optional)
- Measure the ingredients and keep them ready.
- In a separate pan, empty the egg yolk apart from the whole egg
- Add the milk to the sugar and mix it well with a whisk. (Ensure there are no lump and beat it until you see small bubbles.)
- Heat the mixture on a low flame for 2-3 minutes, while stirring in between.
- Once you see the mixture becoming thick and cream in colour, toss the oats and the nuts powder, if needed.
- Mix well and cook it for 5 minutes until the oats are soft and mushy.
Serve it once cooled or refrigerate it if you desire.
Also read: Oats Veggie Delight
Explore the entire collection of articles: Baby Foods