- Beetroot - 1/2 grated
- Oats - 4 tbsp
- Whole wheat flour - half cup
- Sugar - To taste
- Jam for garnishing
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Milk - 3 tbsp
- Add grated beetroot, flour, oats, milk, sugar, raisins and mix them properly. Make it into a pouring consistency.
- Heat the nonstick pan and brush some ghee on it.
- Now, pour a ladle full of mixture, spread it gently.
- Cook properly from both sides on low flame.
- Top it with jam, sauce or chutney
Also read: Healthy Breakfast Idea: Oats Banana Pancake
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers