Veg Oats Toast, doesn't it look yummy? Well I asked my friends to guess the ingredients and many came up saying it has Mayonnaise.
NO!! Its Oats spread...What? No...It wouldn't taste good.
Well you would love me for this recipe is all I can say. While a friend wasn't sure about what all she can make with Oats and that's when I pitched in. This Veg Oats Toast is one fulfilling breakfast recipe and can be used as an appetiser too..C'mon give it a try. Its nice!!
- Whole wheat bread: 2 pieces toasted
- Oats: 1 tbsp dry roasted
- Hung curd: 1 tbsp
- Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Garlic powder: 1/4 tsp
- Sunflower seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Almonds powder: 1 tsp
- Milk: 1 tbsp if needed
- Bell pepper: 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Tomato: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Garlic: 1/2 tsp finely chopped
- Onions: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Olive oil: 1 tsp
- Oregano: 1/2 tsp
- Saute garlic and onions in olive oil and add bell pepper with some salt and pepper and tomatoes and cook for just 30 secs and keep aside.
- In a mixer add oats, hung curd, salt, pepper, almonds , garlic powder, sunflower seeds and make a paste.
- You can add more hung curd and milk if the paste is too sticky.
- Adjust seasoning and then spread this on the bread.
- Top the bread with the vegetables, sunflower seeds and oregano and serve.
Also read: Zucchini Dosa Wrap
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe