Britain’s Got Talent judges David Walliams, Alesha Dixon, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell reunited recently as they started work on ITV spin-off special The Champions.
Taking to Instagram on Wednesday 24 July, comedian-cum-author Walliams shared a behind-the-scenes image of the foursome during filming alongside the caption: “Back together.”
It is believed that Ant and Dec will return to present the new show.
Father-and-son dance duo Stavros Flatley and 18-year-old singer Connie Talbot - who first appeared on the original show 12 years ago - have been confirmed to take part in the all-star series.
Talking about Talbot’s involvement, a source previously told The Sun Online: "Everyone's really excited that Connie has signed on the dotted line. She's so talented and bosses can't wait to see her back on the stage.
"It'll be a real thrill for the audience watching her as she's still got her incredible voice. It'll be a real trip down memory lane for long-time fans of the show."
Susan Boyle, the fan favourite singer who lost out to Diversity in the finale of the third series, is reportedly signed on for the show. Just a few days ago however, an insider revealed that she may have to drop out due to scheduling conflicts.
“Susan’s had a busy year with her ten year anniversary plans, she’s got a packed schedule,” they told the aforementioned publication. "She’s done America’s Got Talent: The Champions and has dropped her eighth studio album Ten - it’s been non-stop.
“She was excited to be asked to take part in the show, but has got so much on she doesn’t know if she can make it work."
Other acts rumoured to be competing include comedians Daliso Chaponda, Jack Carroll and last year’s champ Lost Voice Guy, musical theatre group Collabro, sword-swallower Alex Magala, dancing storm-troopers Boogie Storm and the show’s first ever winner, opera singer Paul Potts.