Post the loss of contact with the Vikram Lander, as Chandrayaan 2 was set to touch the never-before-seen South pole side of the Moon, ISRO and India alike were disheartened.
ISRO’s idea to soft land Chandrayaan-2′s Vikram module on the Lunar surface didn’t quite work out as per plan in the early hours of Saturday, due to the lander losing communication with ground stations during its final descent.
However, the efforts and the will to have realised such an impossible task has not been in vain! We as well as many other Indians are rejoicing the very feat, that ISRO has been able to take on the risk of making this incredible journey!
Chandrayaan-2 is that Indian space mission that has only achieved to make us more proud of our country’s scientific development amidst the world, reacting to the same- here’s how Bollywood celebrities from Shah Rukh Khan to Akshay Kumar have took to their social media accounts to give ISRO a massive thumbs up!
Sometimes we don’t land or arrive at the destination we want to. The important thing is we took off and had the Hope and Belief we can. Our current situation is never and not our final destination. That always comes in time and belief! Proud of #ISRO
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) September 7, 2019
Damn…. I hope they can restore communication. Hard worK of so many and prayers of so many. It’ll happen. BELIEVE!!! Well done ISRO.
— Anubhav Sinha (@anubhavsinha) September 6, 2019
गिरते हैं शहसवार ही मैदान-ए-जंग में, वो तिफ्ल क्या गिरे जो घुटनों के बल चले!!!
Well done @isro. We are proud of you.
— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPKher) September 6, 2019
We shall over come!!!!! Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty their dreams!! We are incredibly proud of the entire team of @isro – what was achieved today was no small feat. #JaiHind https://t.co/ktuJjb9ozx
— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) September 6, 2019
There’s no science without experiment…sometimes we succeed, sometimes we learn. Salute to the brilliant minds of @isro, we are proud and confident #Chandrayaan2 will make way for #Chandrayaan3 soon. We will rise again.
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) September 7, 2019
Salute and applaud the incredible endeavours of @isro !!!! So proud of everything they continue to do….so proud to be part of a nation that has the most genius minds….
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) September 7, 2019
T 3281 – " Moon is 3,84,400 kms and we failed at 2.1 KM
that's 0.0005463% of margin.Even this failure is a foundation for new beginnings.
Even this failure has a taste of success in it.
Kudos to our Scientists and ISRO "
~ KK Gajraj .. from FB pic.twitter.com/rnRD7Yuh4f
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) September 7, 2019
Meanwhile, more on the space mission, Chandrayaan 2 hasn’t beeb completely in vain. Hope’s still bright as said by an ISRO official, “Only 5 per cent of the mission has been lost – Vikram, the lander, and Pragyan, the rover. The remaining 95 per cent, that is the Chandrayaan 2 orbiter, is orbiting the moon successfully.”
If Vikram failed to land – which it looks like – REMEMBER the ORBITER is where 95% of the experiments are. The Orbiter is safely in Lunar orbit and performing its mission. This is not a total failure. Not at all. #Chandrayaan2 #India #MoonLanding #VikramLander
— Chris G – NSF (@ChrisG_NSF) September 6, 2019
Reports further detailed, Chandrayaan-2 orbiter, going around the Moon, is capable of communicating with Indian Deep Space Network (IDSN) and the mission life of the Orbiter is one year. With a mission life of one year, the Orbiter can take several pictures of the moon and send it to the ISRO. The Orbiter can also take pictures of the lander to know its status, the space agency official said.
Well, this definitely makes it a successful mission already! We’re absolutely proud of this incredible feat achieved by ISRO!
Chhichhore 1st Day Box Office Report – The Sushant Singh Rajput And Shraddha Kapoor Starrer Does Well
‘ToGETher Transformed’ initiative by Shah Rukh Khan’s Meer Foundation held a post-operative therapy camp for Acid attack survivors
Loving the dose of friendship! ‘Chhichhore’ makes a blast at the box office, garners 7.32 crores on Day 1
The post Chandrayaan-2: From Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar to Amitabh Bachchan REACT To The Indian Space Mission! appeared first on Popdiaries.