Dark chocolate compound
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave or by double boiling method.
- Pour it into piping cone or any other homemade cone.
- Tie it with rubber band n let it set for few minutes.
- Spread a butter paper or silicone sheet or aluminium foil and make small drops
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Remove and store in airtight container
Note: I prefer keeping the jar in refrigerator.
Also read: Easy To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe