I love coconut and and what can be better than coconut macaroons baked to a golden perfection. They are awesome as they are very easy to make at home.
Ingredients (For 6-8 macaroons) -
1 and 1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tsp mixed fruit jam
Few cashews or any dry fruit of your choice\
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Beat condensed milk well
- Add half cup of shredded coconut to condensed milk and mix well.
- Now, add second batch of 1 cup shredded coconut to this mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- As it's a sticky mixture, put oil or butter on your palm and make rolls and flatten them.
- Place a piece, if chopped cashew and a drop of jam on top of each.
- Grease a non stick oven pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let them cool and serve.
Also read: Easy To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe