Taking self-isolation and home-quarantine seriously, its for the benefit of all. Read on to know how to and when one should self-quarantine oneself against Coronavirus…
As Coronavirus is on a major and global outbreak and thousands of people have died all across the globe, it is necessary to keep oneself safe and secure. Beside washing your hands frequently, wearing masks and keeping oneself hydrated, there are many more steps to keep your distance from this virus. It is advisable for people who had recent travel history and all the people coming from COVID-19 affected areas or have mild symptoms, including mild fever, cough or sore throat to get themselves self-quarantined. Here’s what the protocol says,
Note : It is imperative that you seek medical attention if the symptoms persist or worsen beyond 7 to 10 days.
- Stay in well-ventilated single-rooms preferably with attached washrooms.
- Needs to stay away from elderly people, pregnant women and children.
- Restrict the movement inside and within the house.
- Under no circumstances, visit any social gathering or public event or crowded place.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or with alcohol based sanitizer.
- Avoid sharing household items like dishes, glasses, cups, utensils, towels, bedding etc.
- Wear a surgical mask all the time and the mask must be changed every 6-8 hours.
- Dispose off closed mask in the closed bin and the bin must also be handled responsibly.
We advice all of you to follow the above steps, stay at home & avoid going out and remain hydrated.
The post Coronavirus Self Quarantine Process : When And How To Do It appeared first on Popdiaries.