Red chilli powder
Black Pepper Powder
Chat masala or Meat masala
Ginger garlic paste
How to make Cutlets?
- Take 3-4 boiled potato and mash them in a large bowl
- Add 1 cup Poha (soaked in water for 5 minutes)
- Add all the spices and coriander leaves in the bowl.
- Use maida for binding
- Mix all these well and make flat cutlet with the material
How to make Cutlets Crispy?
- Make a slurry paste of 2 Tsp Maida 2 Tsp Cornflour, Black Pepper Powder and Salt to it
- Dip the cutlet in this bowl and place on plate
- Spread some bread crumbs on a plate
- Roll the cutlets on bread crumbs and shallow fry them on low flame
Serve them hot with green chutney!
Also read: Moong Dal Dosa: A Perfect Healthy Meal
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe