Hey mommies, this is a really simple recipe for babies 16m+. The topping is optional.
- 1 cup sooji
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ spoon vanilla extract
- ¼ spoon baking powder
- 5ml melted butter
- 1 egg (replace with 4 tsp milk if vegetarian)
- A pinch of salt
- First of all you need to grind the sooji to make it more soft.
- Then all you need to do is mix the sooji, brown sugar, butter, salt, vanilla extract, baking powder and egg or milk.
- Make a dough and roll or pat into the shape the way you want. Bake in oven for 10 mins
- Topping is optional.You can add whatever you want. I added chocolate chips or gems to make it look fun so that my lo eats them.