Grated paneer mixed with aloo and spiced specially for fasting days with sendha namak is a popular in my family.
Try this simple and easy to make recipe:
- 2 big Potato, boiled
- 2 Cups Paneer, mashed
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Sendha Namak
- 7-8 Raisins
- 5/6 cashews chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Take boiled potato and paneer in a bowl together.
- Add green chilli and ginger to it and mix well.
- Add cumin powder, sendha namak, raisins, black pepper, cardamom powder, dry fruit and coriander leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a dough.
- Make rolls out of the dough.
- Now take ghee in a pan and put the rolls in it to pan fry.
- Fry till the rolls get golden brown.
Sprinkle it with fresh mint leaves and serve hot!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe