- 2 cups boiled chickpeas
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 finely chopped tomato (deseeded)
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 chopped green chilli (optional)
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon homemade tamarind chutney
- 1 tablespoon homemade mint chutney
Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl well refrigerate for some time. Enjoy it.
- Boil the chickpeas with care as they should neither be raw nor over cooked as they will break.
- You may add carrots, cucumber and boiled corn in this.
- If you don't have homemade sauces, you can use ketchup and little green or red chilli sauce.
- If making for kids tiffin, avoid green chillies and chilli sauce.
Also read: Tiffin recipe: Nutritious Chickpea Tikkis
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe