For China Grass Cube
- Plain China grass- 10 gm
- Rooh Afza- 2 Tbsp
- Sugar- 3 Tbsp
- Water- 2 cups
- Saffron- 1 Tbsp
- Soak the china grass into 1/2 cup of water for 30 mins
- Boil water, sugar on medium heat until just boil.Then mix soaked china grass and keep stirring until completely dissolve.
- Strain and put into a bowl.
- Divide the liquid into 2 bowls.- In one bowl, add Rooh Afza and in another bowl, add saffron.
- Refrigerator until set.
- Once it sets, cut it into cube and keep aside into refrigerator.
- Custard Powder (Vanilla flavor)- 3 Tbsp
- Milk- 500 ml
- Sugar- 5 Tbsp
- Mixed Fruits- 1/2 cup
- Honey 2- Tbsp
- Chop the fruits finely and take in a bowl.
- Drizzle honey all over and toss well. Cling wrap the bowl and refrigerate it.
- To the 1/4 cup milk bowl, add custard powder and mix well till there are no lumps.
- Heat the remaining milk in a pan. When it begins to boil, add sugar and stir well and let it cook over medium flame.
- Add the custard paste to the boiling milk and stir well to mix. Keep cooking over flame as the custard thickens. Keep stirring continuously for 3-4 mins.
- Remove from the heat and let the custard become warm.
- Add chopped fruits to the cooled custard and keep aside.
- Dry fruits
- Ice cream of your choice
- Take a glass, add custard dry fruits china grass cube top it up with ice cream dry fruits and serve cold.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Dessert Idea: Chocolate Ice Cream Delight
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe