To relish in some desserts I like mousse. Of course, chocolate mousse.
Here's the recipe i'd like to share. It’s very easy and simple and can be made quickly.
Ingredients (For 8 small or 6 large glasses)
- Sugar: 8 Tspn
- Dark chocolate :50 grams
- Egg: 1 (only yolk)
- Whipped cream : 2 cups
- Biscuits: Marie gold or krackers 3-4
- Chocolate cake: 200 grams
- Sprinklers and waffle stick for decoration
- Whip cream in a clean dry bowl till it doesn't fall, if handled upside down.
- Melt dark chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave.
- Beat egg yolk and mix with the melted chocolate.
- Beat in powdered sugar in the same bowl.
- Using cut and fold technique, mix the chocolate egg batter with the whipped cream. The mousse is ready.
- Take a glass or short glass, put in crushed biscuits at the bottom, layer it with mousse, put chocolate cake over it in a layer ( crushed or whole as you prefer), layer mousse again on the top with sprinklers and waffle stick.
The chocolate shots are ready. Serve these when chilled.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Dessert Idea: Chocolate Ice Cream Delight
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe