Ingredients (For 2 glasses):
- Crumble of any cake - 1 cup ( I use crumble of red velvet cake)
- Sweet whipped cream - 1 cup
- Muesli- 1/2 cup
- Honey - 4 tsp
- Seasonal mix fruits - 1 cup finely Chopped ( I take 7 fruits- apple, pineapple, black and green grapes, orange, pomegranate seeds and papaya)
- Munching sticks and cherry for Garnish
- First take crumble of any cake and grind in the mixer
- Chop the fruits finely.
- Fill whipped cream in a piping bag.
- Take 2 serving glasses and put 2 tsp grind crumble in the glass.
- Pour 1 tsp honey on it.
- Make a layer of whipped cream over it
- Fill 2 tsp Muesli- on the whipped cream.
- Load fresh fruits on this layer.
- Now, fill the whole glass from repeating these layers.
- On the top, decorate with cream, fruits, munching sticks and cherry
Put in the fridge and serve chilled!
Also read: Homemade Mixed Fruit Jam
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe