Sweet cravings are sometimes difficult to ignore. After lunch, I was tired and didn't want to work hard, also didn't have chocolate powder, so I made a kit kat mug cake!!
This is very easy and quick to make. Try this today!
- 2 tablespoons maida
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- A few drops vanilla essence
- 1 small kit kat crumbled
- 6 tablespoons of milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a microwave safe mug and add crumbled kit kat
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Microwave the mug for 1.5 minutes at high heat.
- Let it rest there for a few more seconds.
You can check the cake by inserting a knife and seeing if it comes clean. Otherwise, heat a bit more (Keep a check to avoid overheating)
You can use little chocolate sauce for garnish!!
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Microwave Recipe: Eggless Chocolate Cake
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe