This is a healthy, tasty and quick recipe When I tried for the first time, it was a big hit with everyone- kids and adults in the family!
You should definitely give it a try.
- 500 gms boneless n.chicken
- 4 medium potatoes(boiled)
- 2 bread slices soaked in water
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp roasted jeera powder.
- Chopped green chillies (as per your taste).
- Chopped coriander
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Cook chicken with salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste. After cooking, shred them and mix with boiled mashed potatoes.
- Strain bread slices with palm tightly n mix them with chicken and potatoes
- Add all the spices and salt with chopped coriander
- Make shapes(patties or balls) and insert ice cream sticks carefully, insert them till the top of the patties.
- Before frying, coat them with bread crumbs, then egg with salt and again with bread crumbs and deep fry them.
Serve hot with dash of lime and chutney or sauce.
Note: Vegetarians can replace chicken with paneer and for egg coating, cornflour paste can be used. It tastes yummy this way too!
Also read: Homemade Chicken Burger Recipe
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe