Homemade wheat flour cookies are better options than those available in the market.
I make sure to prepare healthy version of cookies for my kids.
Here is an interesting recipe, made with oats, dryfruits and coconut:
- 250 gm Whole Wheat Flour
- 250 gm Rolled oats
- 250 gm Butter
- 250 gm Icing sugar
- 250 gm Mixed Dryfruits chopped
- 125 gm Desiccated coconut
- 1 cup Milk; (approx)
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Bi-carbonated soda
- Mix icing sugar and butter to form a creamy consistency.
- Add wheat flour slowly & mix well
- Add dry fruits & rolled oats and all the remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
- You can add milk as required.
- Make 40 oval-shaped cookies and press them slightly with a fork.
- Arrange cookies on baking trays.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 C until brown.
When it cools down completely, keep it in an airtight container.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers