Pasta is my weakness, especially in white sauce but your health can't afford cheese regularly so I had to find a way out. So, here is my recipe for pasta without cheese and trust me it taste better than the cheese one.
- Pasta of your choice - 1 Cup
- Bell pepper - 1 (finely diced)
- Onion - ½ (chopped)
- Milk- 1.5 cup
- Milk cream - 1 spoon
- Seasoning according to taste
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Boil pasta in water, add some oil and little salt to it.
- When pasta is boiled properly keep it aside, you can check it by biting it with teeth. Saute onion and capcicum but don't over cook them.
- Add pasta and seasoning to it.
- Now, add cream to it and start adding milk, but don't put it in one time, add slowly slowly.
- After sometime, it will become like a creamy sauce but don't make your pasta completely dry otherwise it will not taste good.
Generally, you don't have to add salt to it b because seasoning has salt in it, but if you want, you can add a little salt to it.
Also read: Easy Pasta Made With Tomatoes and Cheese
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe