Summer vacations are on and kids at home need to be fed; but well. My flourless cookies are no less than a treat. And filling too with a glass of milk.
These cookies do look rustic as I did not give a lot of importance on the shape. But you can certainly do. I like peanut bits so I have used crunchy peanut butter but you can use whatever you have at hand. I did try to use the criss cross pattern which can be seen vaguely. But nevertheless no compromise on taste.
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar sifted
- 1 egg
- Beat all the ingredients together in a bowl, till combined together.
- Wet your palm. Put 1 tbsp dough in your palm and make ball. Place it on the baking sheet lined tray. Make a cris-cross pattern with fork.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 mins. While baking, please take care as they as prone to burn very fast. All you need to do is lightly brown the bottom. They taste better when under done than overdone.
- Cool on a wire rack. They will crisp up as they cool.
- Store in airtight cookies jar. Enjoy!!
- Wet your palm(but not dripping wet) when forming the cookie.
- The cookies will spread during baking so place them 2-3 inches apart.
- You can also top them with chocolate chips.
- They stay well for 15 days in airtight jars.
Disclaimer: All photographs in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Homemade Delicious Cookies: Nankhatai
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe