- Red Grapes 200 gms
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp- Sendha namak ( rock salt);
- Pepper to taste
- Ghee/Oil- ¼ Tsp
- Wash the grapes thoroughly and cut them into halves.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add a few drops of ghee/oil. Add grapes and fry for a minute on low heat.
- Add sendha namak (rock salt) and pepper/ chili. Sprinkle about 2 tbsp water.
- Mix well and let it cook for 8-10 minutes on low heat or until grapes are cooked.
- Add sugar and mix well, Let it cook until sugar is dissolved completely.
Voila! It’s ready.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe