Who doesn’t love pancakes? Here’s a simple healthier version which I have been making to fulfill my morning cravings.
- Baking powder
- Cinnamon or Saunf
- Strawberry or Banana (chopped)
- Maple syrup
- Roast oats in a pan like suji for 5-7 minutes.
- Grind them and take out in a big bowl.
- Now, add milk,pinch of baking powder/egg and a pinch of sauf/cinnamon powder to the grinded oats.
- Mix it well
- Pour this batter on the Tawa to make a pancake.
- Garnish with strawberry/banana and add maple syrup/honey.
Enjoy this with your tea/shake!
Also read: Dessert Time: Homemade Banana Barfi
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe