During fasting, there might be an issue of dehydration. So, always keep in mind that the fluid level in our body should be good enough to sustain and continue the fast.
In my home, we do fasting but make sure to eat well and drink more. We always opt healthy vrat drinks over eatables. Here is our favourite healthy drink which keeps the tummy full.
Nutty Banana Lassi
- Banana- One ripened
- Cashews or Almonds or Walnuts- choose anyone and take 5 to 6 in number
- Yogurt- One cup (not sour one)
- Honey- 3 tsps or Sugar- 2 spoons
- Add all the things in a blender and give smooth blend,
- Open and check if it is very thick or mild. If it is very thick, just add 4 Tsps of water and blend again
- Pour it in your glass, if you want, just dress it with some sliced cashews or almonds
You can also have it chilled. Yogurt and banana keeps tummy full, and maintains fluid level.
Also Read: Banana and Raisin Pancakes