- Wheat flour: 1 cup
- Oats: 1/2 cup
- Curd: 1 cup
- Olive oil: 3 tbsp
- Baking soda: 1 tsp
- Baking powder: 1 tsp
- Mix Grated veggies: carrot, pumpkin, coriander. (You can also add beetroot, spinach, zucchini or any veggies of your choice).
- Seasoning: salt, ginger powder, roasted cumin powder.
- Mix oats and wheat flour in a mixing bowl, further add baking soda, baking powder, mix veggies, curd, olive oil and seasoning.
- Add water if required. .
- Line the muffin moulds and preheat the oven at 250 degrees.
- Pour a scoop size portion in the mould and bake to perfection.
- De-mould the muffin when cooled to room temperature.
Serve it to your toddler with mint chutney or a hung curd dip.
Watch your toddler finish the healthy and super yummy veggie filled snack.
Let me know if you are enjoying my healthy recipes and if you want to know a specific food option.
Also read: Party Snack: Baked Veggie Pizza Cups
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers