- 500 ml full fat milk
- ½ cup aloe-vera extract (white jelly)
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp ghee ( Unsalted butter)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp pistachios, blanched & sliced
To make sugar syrup,
- Take a pan and heat it on a slow flame
- Add sugar and just ¼ cup water
- Cook till you get one string consistency in the sugar syrup.
- Take 500 ml of full fat milk in a thick bottomed pan and start to heat the milk on a low to medium flame, till the milk starts to; form a layer malai on top.
- Once a layer of cream has started to form, add aloe-vera extract and stir well
- Keep on simmering the milk, stir it until milk gets reduced to ⅓ or ¼ of its original quantity.
- Once the milk is reduced to a white thick cream consistency, add fresh cream and stir it.
- After some time, the milk started to turn brown in colour.
- Add sugar syrup.and mix it well.
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee or butter, spread mixture evenly and cut into square pieces. at the end pour 2 -3 tbsp ghee; on top of it.
- Put the plate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, so that upper layer of frozen ghee give it fantastic look.
- Separate all square pieces, garnish with sliced pistachios
Enjoy this yummy dessert with your family!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe