Here goes the recipe:
- Chicken boneless -250 gms
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Bread slices - 3
- Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Green chillies - 3-4
- Eggs - 2
- Bread crumbs - 200 grams
- Burger buns - 6
- Cucumber - 2
- Lettuce - 1 bunch
- Spread Cheese
- Boil the chicken with ginger-garlic paste and salt. Let it cool and mince in a grinder.
- Add 1 onion (finely chopped), chillies (finely chopped) and mix well.
- Soak the bread slices in water and squeeze out excess water. Then, add it to the chicken (Soaked bread is a binding agent here).
- Add 1 egg and tomato ketchup to the chicken and mix mell.
- Make a patty and coat with beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- Put it in refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove the coat with egg again. Fry.
- Cut buns into halves. Add ketchup, cheese, sliced cucumber, lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
- Place patty and fix the bun with a toothpick.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Pepper Paneer Sandwich
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe