If you are a mom who has to travel a lot for work or you go out often with your baby often, you might be facing a lot of issues in carrying food items for your babies.
Homemade Dalia Mix comes very handy during travel if you want to give homemade food to your baby.
Ingredients for Ragi Porridge Powder-
Ragi - 500g
Moong bean - 125g
Methi - 25g
Soya bean - 125g
Wheat - 125g
Rice - 125g
Jeera/Cumin - 10g
Pepper - 10g
Dry fruits - Almond, Cashew, Pista, Dates (roasted and powdered)
- Wash Ragi and dry it in a shaded area for a day.
- Sprout Moong bean.
- Roast Ragi, Moong bean, Methi, Soya bean, Wheat, Rice, Cumin, Pepper individually and separately and make a fine powder.
- Mix dry fruits powder to the finger millet powder and store it in an air-tight container.
Procedure to make porridge-
- In a bowl, take 1 tbsp powder and 1 cup water and mix well without lumps.
- Place the bowl on low heat and stir continuously until the mixture boils and thickens to a porridge consistency.
- Season the porridge with pepper powder, salt and ghee.
Healthy quick dalia is ready to feed your baby.
Also Read - Weaning Foods: Papaya Porridge for Babies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Baby Foods