As you all know, packed juices and drinks are so common among us these days. Whenever our kids see all this, they want it but we don't want to give it to them because of so many preservatives and high sugar content in it. So, I decided to make homemade fruity.
- Mango - 1 big size mango (I used Alphanso)
- Water - ½ cup
- Sugar - As per taste (I didn't use any added sugar as mangoes were sweet enough)
- Peel the mangoes and grate with grater or you can blend it with blander.
- Strain this pulp so that all the fibre get parted from this puree.
- Now, add chilled water to it to make the consistency little thin.
- Add sugar if required.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Mango & Banana Dry Fruit Breakfast Smoothie
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe