- 1.5 cups of Rawa/Semolina
- Finely Chopped Veggies of your choice
- Salt to taste
- 2/3 cup of curd
- 1 cup of water..
- Fruit Salt or baking soda ( it’s not very healthy so avoid as much as possible)
- Mix all the above ingredients and make a dhokla type batter not too thick nor flowy.
- Take a deep pan and add oil, mustard seeds and kadhi patta then pour the batter and cover the pan
- Let it turn golden for 2-3 mins and flip it once.
And It’s ready!!
Recipe Courtesy - Youtube
Also read: Instant Oats Dosa Recipe
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe