Actors: Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra
Camera: Sanjoy Deb
Edit: Ashish Maccune
Script & Producer: Divya Talwar
Jabariya Jodi actors Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra (once again) reveal 40 of the million unsolicited advice couples receive in their lifetime.
40 Unsolicited Advice Couples Receive in Their Lifetime
1. It's been a while since you guys got married, when are you giving us the ‘good news’?
2. Your biological clocking is ticking haan!
3. Why do you want to start your own business? Just get a stable job instead.
4. Quit drinking and smoking, you may have problems conceiving.
5. Responsibilities increase after you get married, you should start saving.
6. You've got a boyfriend, right? Why are you still hanging out with other boys?
7. You should live in a joint family after you get married so that your parents can take care of your kids in your absence.
8. At least cover your head when you meet elders, it doesn't look good.
9. Control your girlfriend a little, don't give her so much freedom.
10. You were working till late again last night? Don't leave your husband alone for so long.
11. How do you keep your kids in the daycare? How does your heart even allow you to do that?
12. What? You work? Look after the house, let your husband work.
13. You should just order your wife to quit her job and focus on the kids. Be a man, come on!
14. Don't you feel guilty staying away from your kids?
15. Stay-at-home dad? What’s that? No such concept exists!
16. Why don't you take up a part-time job? Or freelance? That's even better!
17. I hope you know where your partner is spending all her money? You should control her finances.
18. Why do you even need to work? Your husband is doing pretty well for himself, right?19. You took quite a few trips this year, you should spend less and think about your future.
20. Come on now, don't compare your life with your husband's. Marriage is not like dating. Both can't be equal.
21. Why are you cooking? Your wife will get used to this.
22. Listen, don't try to earn more than your husband. It will lead to power politics at home.
23. You just agree to everything your girlfriend says without arguing. Don't be so henpecked, you'll regret it later.
24. Keep your husband happy in bed, that's the secret to a happy marriage.
25. Dude, you guys have been dating for so long. What do you mean by "we are not ready for marriage?"
26. You should cook for your husband sometimes, you know na, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
27. Just keep buying your wife gifts and she'll be happy forever.
28. Control your temper a little. If you want your relationship to work, one of you will have to calm down, and that needs to be the wife.
29. What? You don't want kids? How can anyone not want kids?
30. Have kids now. I'm telling you, you'll regret it later. They will be your budape ka sahara.
31. Don’t be so emotional, men are supposed to be practical. Let your girlfriend be the emotional one.
32. Why is your relationship status still 'single' on FB? Why aren't you making it official?
33. I think you should have one more kid. Your child needs company.
34. He's not your boyfriend anymore, he is your husband! Why are you still calling him "Tu"?
35. Don't let your wife wear the pants in your house, get it?
36. Do whatever you like, just take your husband's permission.
37. You guys should stop partying now. Act more responsible, you guys are married.
38. Learn to adjust in your marriage, everyone does it, and that's how it should be.
39. Why do you want to stay in a live-in? Better to get married only na?
40. Keep your husband and your kids and your in-laws and all the possible relatives happy, that's all that matters.
. Read more on NEON by The Quint.RSS & BJP’s Nehru-Netaji ‘Cosplay’: Irony Dies a Thousand DeathsJabariya Advice Jodis Get by Parineeti Chopra & Sidharth Malhotra . Read more on NEON by The Quint.