Pandemic being a saddest part of the year 2020, hwere many people affected in several ways. But what happiest part is? We saw many of our beloved celebraties getting married to their loved ones amidst lockdown. From Sana Khan, Neha Kakkar, Niti Taylor to Kajal Aggarwal many female stars tied knot this year, who all represented their best of bridal looks.
So, here getting you into the glance of gorgeous brides creating eye-catching looks:
• Neha Kakkar tied knot with singer Rohanpreet Singh, in which is spotted with several looks of bridal. One, blazing in all red lehenga look with sharp diamond necklace set. Second, going with whole pastel look pairing with ethnic choker and maang tikka. Third, all white lehenga look! No doubt, overloaded with prettiness.
• Television fame actress Niti Taylor got married to Parikshit Bawa. Sporting her bridal look in a blush pink lehenga with golden zari work all over, simplicity at her best.
• Sana Khan recently got married, by opting several looks. First in fiery red lehenga pairing with heavy jewelry, all white gown look and green sharara. Definitely a beauty with simple makeup and gracing her elegance!
• Kajal Aggarwal married to her love life Gautam Kitchlu presenting in a detailed Kashmiri resham work lehenga with ethnic choker and set. Kajal looking like a Jhalpari in this nude flared trail lehenga pairing with just a choker and red bangles of bride. What a styler!
• Miheeka Bajaj wife of Baahubali actor Rana Daggubati dressed up with a subtle shades of lehenga. Covered her head with red woven dupatta, chikankari lehenga paired with shiny golden dupatta and completing her whole look with heavy kundan jewelry.
• Natasa Stankovic made simple ethnic elegant bride with floral patterned dress, who made intimate ceremony at their home itself.
• Shakti fame actress Kamya Punjabi looked all bold in her two bridal outfits. Firstly, she wore the most divine lehenga in bright bold red, orange and gold with custom-made latkans. Second look was for reception, in a dark green and shimmery lehenga with curly hair and smokey-eye makeup. What a bride!