We love bhujia and several types of savoury namkeens at our home. Sometimes, we add onions, chillies, tomatoes etc and sauces to it to make a bhel.
Have you ever thought of incorporating it in a sandwich?
Try this vegetable bhujia sandwich which can make even picky eaters eat few veggies!!
Ingredients (For 1 sandwich):
- 3 slices of bread
- Slices of veggies (Onion, Capsicum, Cucumber etc)
- 2 -3 tablespoon bhujia
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for grilling
- Take a slice of bread and apply butter on it. Then apply little chilli sauce and arrange veggies. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Take the second slice of bread and apply some butter on it. Now, apply tomato ketchup on it. Arrange this on the first slice with veggies on it.
- Spread bhujiya on this slice and press it a little with spoon. Then cover with the third buttered slice.
- You may grill the sandwich in a griller or make it on a non stick pan. Just flip it carefully.
Your super yummy bhujiya vegetable sandwich is ready. You may use paneer, cheese, mayo, etc as well and use oregano if you prefer.
Source of banner image: dishesguru
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Pepper Paneer Sandwich
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe