Methi Malai Matar Corn
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 1 medium size onion
- 7-8 cashew nuts
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 medium size green chillies
- Methi leaves, chopped, 1 cup
- Malai (how much depends on how rich you want the gravy I used 2 tablespoon)
- Peas - boiled
- Sweet corn - boiled
- Amul cream (optional)
- Masala - red chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala
- Blend tomato and cashews together. Keep aside
- Blend onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies together.
- In a kadhai, put some ghee/butter. Once hot, add jeera.
- Now add the onion mix in it. Saute for a while
- Now add the tomato mix and let it cook.
- Once it is cooked, add malai and methi leaves. Add red chill powder, coriander powder, jeera powder and salt to taste.
- Mix and leave it to flame for 4-5 minutes
- Add milk and little bit of water and add peas n corn now.
- Add garam masala
- At this stage if you want you can add amul cream also. If adding, then reduce the amount of milk added.
- Mix and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
Tadaa…. Methi malai matar corn is ready.
Source of banner image: indiamarks.com
This article is an entry for BLOG-A-THON.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Baby Foods
If you are reading this article on our website and have an Android phone, please download our APP here for a more personalised experience based on your lifestage.