Ashley Greene's dog dies in house fire

ANI
ANI23 March 2013

Washington, March 23(ANI): Ashley Greene's West Hollywood apartment - that had previously been home to celebs like Mickey Rourke and Rock Hudson - was destroyed in a fire on Friday and claimed the life of one of her dogs.

A firefighter told TMZ.com that the 26-year-old actress, her boyfriend and her brother were out late last night and were sleeping when the fire broke due to a candle on a couch in the living room.

They ran out of the apartment, but realized that the dogs were still there.

The two men tried to get back inside to rescue them but were unable to do so.

According to the New York Daily News, by the time the firefighters were able to get the fire under control, they could only save one of the two animals, and found the other dead in a hiding spot under Greene's bed.

The 'Twilight' actress reportedly wanted to keep the dog that died, so firefighters wrapped it in a sheet and gave it to them. (ANI)

Try This Soup, You Must.

Find Yoda and all your favorite Star Wars characters on Campbell's soup cans in a store near you!

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Save up to $509 on car insurance with Liberty Mutual. Get your free quote now and start saving today.

Trade U.S. equities online for just $7.95.

Fidelity is lower than TD Ameritrade, Schwab, and E*Trade. Open an account today.

Ram Trucks take the heat

Your job isn’t for the faint of heart. When you need a stronger truck, you need up to 900 lb-ft of diesel torque.

An Exceptional Lifestyle in North Stafford, VA

The ONLY new townhomes in Stafford’s most desirable community, where the amenities and location = a terrific lifestyle. From the upper $200s.