Cory Monteith died from an overdose of alcohol and heroin

ANI
ANI17 July 2013

London, July 17 (ANI): An overdose of alcohol and heroin was responsible for Cory Monteith's death, the British Columbia Coroners Service has confirmed.

A statement released on Tuesday read that an autopsy and toxicological testing found that the 'Glee' star's death resulted from a mixed drug toxicity, which involved heroin and alcohol, the Mirror reported.

The statement further read that no evidence was found to suggest that the actor's death was anything other than a tragic accident. (ANI)

Stafford Co.'s Most Affordable Homes

Stafford Landing—a charming new community in Stafford w/ tree-lined homesites & amenities. Priced from the upper $200s. Visit us today!

In Threes

Start your free trial.

Turn a presentation into a conversation. And a conversation into a sale. See how.

Unlimited Plan @ Cricket Wireless

$65/mo after $5 auto pay credit. Incl. talk, text & data. Add’l fees & restr’s’ apply. See offer details.

Celebrate the Summer of Freedom in Williamsburg

Can a Greater Williamsburg vacation give you the freedom to have fun? Watch a real family find out.