You don’t have spend money on conditioners when the best one is right in your kitchen. Watch and learn how to give extra shine to your hair.
Moisturizing Egg & Oil Hair mask
Dry hair leads to split ends, weak strands and over all dull appearance, especially in a country as hot as India. Shampoo can clean your hair but what about conditioning? Instead of wasting money on store conditioners, make this deep conditioning hair mask for nothing!
What do you need for deep conditioning egg and oil hair mask
You only need three ingredients for this- one egg (possibly two if you have long hair), olive oil and water.
Procedure for making the hair mask
- First separate the egg yolk from the whites of the egg. Beat or whisk the egg till the yolk is broken up and watery. Egg yolk has lecithin and protein which moisturizes and makes hair stronger.
- Add the tablespoon of olive oil and mix in. Also add 1 cup of lukewarm water to thin out the mixture for use. Olive oil is awesome because it’ll fight dandruff from dry hair; add shine, moisture, and softness.
- Comb this mix through your hair slowly with your fingertips or wide tooth comb and leave the mask in for 20-30 minutes.
- Shower in cold or barely warm water. If your water is too hot, it’ll be hard to get the egg mixture out and you’ll may end up “cooking” the egg. Shampoo and rinse like normal.
For more beauty tips subscribe to our channel. Leave us some comments on your experience with this treatment.
You may also like:
- Natural Hair Conditioners
- Dr Rashmi Shetty’s Summer Skin & Hair Care Tips
- Five amazing hair care tips for winter
Moisturizing Egg & Oil Hair mask – Natural Beauty Hindi is a post from: mDhil