This cheesecake is an Instant Pot recipe but since I don’t have an Instant Pot, I made it in pressure cooker.;It is very similar to Bhapa Doi, a Bengali sweet dish. Ideally, this cheese cake has to be served chilled.
So, are you ready? Let’s get started.
- Full Fat Greek Yogurt – 1 ½ cups (do not compromise on it. Low fat, non-fat will not work for this recipe)
- Condensed Milk – 1 can 12 oz
- Lemon zest – 1/2 teaspoon
- Grease the container in which you are going to set the cheesecake. You can use small bowls if you want to set them individually.
- Take yogurt and condensed milk in a bowl and beat the mixture.
- Transfer it to the greased dish.
- Cover it tightly with a silicon lid or aluminium foil. (Note: This step in very important as no water should seep into the container. Make sure the container is tightly sealed.)
- Put the dish/ bowls in the pressure cooker and cover the cooker with the lid.
- Set it on high and allow it to steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove it from heat and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Take it out as you take out the cake. If you are using the detachable pan then it’s easy.
- Now, keep it in the fridge to set. It needs at least 4-5 hours ;or more for proper setting.
I had mango at home, so I decorated it with mango slices. While serving sprinkle pistachio powder.
Also read: Cheese Corn Balls
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe