- 1 cup paneer
- 1 cup shredded vegetables
- ½ cup soaked soya granules
- Salt as per taste
- Pizza seasoning
- Processed cheese 50g
- Onion chopped 1
- Ginger garlic paste
- In oil, saute onion till translucent.
- Add salt, all veggies, soya granules which were soaked and saute till 2 to 3 mins.
- Take them in bowl, add grated paneer and pizza seasoning.
- Mix well and fill in grated processed cheese in centre.
- Shallow fry them and serve with your child’s favorite dip.
Also read: Sweet Potato And Chickpeas Cutlet recipe
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers