It is a very quick and easy sweet, perfect for dessert or any fast.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1/4 cup Water
- Roast peanuts in a wide pan
- Peel out its skin & grind it into a fine powder
- In another pan, dissolve the sugar with 1/4 cup of water & bring it to boil, while stirring continuously
- Boil the syrup again until it is of 1 string consistency
- Now add powdered peanuts, ghee & cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove the pan from the flame while stirring continuously
- Spread the mixture on a flat greased plate and allow it to cool
- Cut it into desired shapes and enjoy this yummy sweet.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe