Moong Vegetable Wrap is nothing but dosa made with a twist. While regular dosa batter takes time to ferment, here we have instant one with moong sprouts and goodness of semolina/suji. This wrap is a combination of all major food groups, carbs, protein, fat and vegetables for fibre and vitamins.
You can't just have this one and packing it in wrap form make it easier to carry in tiffin. Also moong dal is softer and comes out with great texture with less oil too. You can be a weight watcher and this base of wrap can be quite helpful to you. So here is quick fix Moong Vegetable Wrap recipe for you to try without any more delay.
- Moong Sprouts: 1 cup
- Suji/ Semolina : 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Chat masala: 1/2 tsp
- Carrots: 2 tbsp cut in juliennes
- Capsicum: 1 tbsp cut in juliennes
- Onions: 1 tbsp sliced
- Garlic: 1 tsp chopped
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Tomato Sauce: 1/2 tsp
- Green chutney: 1 tsp
- Make a fine paste of moong daal with little water if needed.
- Now add the dry roasted suji, ginger -garlic paste, salt, cumin powder, chat masala in this mixture and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp oil and saute garlic, onions and all the vegetable with pinch of salt and black pepper an then mix some sauce and keep aside.
- Now take a dosa pan and slightly oil it and then smear the oil with half cut onion.
- Next pour the batter which was kept aside (you might want to add little water if suji has soaked the moisture to make it of dosa consistency.
- With the onions itself spread it in a thin dosa and let it cook till it leaves the side.
- Spread the chutney on the top.
- You can now but the vegetable stuffing on the side and roll it up gradually.
- Cut from between and serve the wrap with some milk.
- Alternately you can use some grated cheese or paneer too in the stuffing.
Also read: Zucchini Dosa Wrap
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe