- Sweet Potato - 250 grams
- Ghee- 1 tables oon
- Sugar/Jaggery - 2- 3 spoon
- Milk with/without cream - 1 cup
- Peel the sweet potatoes and make round slices.Wash the slices in a bowl.
- Take a pan, add one tablespoon ghee and saute the sweet potato in ghee
- Then add one cup milk, if you want then you can add cream as well.
- Add sugar, then cook until sweet potato is cooked.
Delicious dessert is ready. Your Toddler will love this food.
Note - If you may avoid sugar and cream as sweet potato will add natural sweetness, if you want to avoid a high-sugar content.
This article is an entry for BLOG-A-THON.