Who all love black grapes? This time, I tried having them with a twist. I thought of making Black grapes Panna.
This can be stored for 15-20 days in sterilised bottles.
- 1 kg black seedless grapes
- ¼ cup honey
- 50 grams gur/jaggery
- 2 tsps black salt
- 1½ tsps cumin, roasted and finely ground
- Remove the grapes from their stems and wash well.
- In a pan, bring the grapes, jaggery and the honey to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and then sieve out the juice from the grapes.
- Use the back of a spoon to press out as much juice as you can.
- Add the black salt and the roasted cumin powder and mix into the concentrate.
- Put in bottle and refrigerate.
- Depending on how sweet you like, pour some into a glass ( how much concentrated you want) and add water.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Aam aur Gur ka Panna
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe