In a busy schedule escaping the need to make a curry or gravy for your roti or chapati gets easy with this quick to go recipe. Make this simple tasty roadside recipe and relish the flavours.
- Leftover Chapathi / Fresh Chapathi - 4
- Big onion - 1 sliced
- Ginger - 1 inch, peeled and mashed coarsely
- Garlic - 5 pieces peeled and mashed coarsely
- Tomatoes - 2 small chopped
- Red chillies - as per taste
- Chili powder - as per taste
- Coriander leaves - chopped
- Curry leaves
- Egg - 1 (optional)
- Salt - as per taste
- Oil - 1 spoon
- Mustard seeds - few
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds to splutter.
- Add ginger, garlic, onions, red chillies and curry leaves. Stir well until the color changes
- Add chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, salt and cook well
- Cut the leftover Chapathi to 1 inch small pieces. Add it and stir well. Let the masala absorb on to the pieces
- Add egg to the pan and mix well (optional to enhance the taste)
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot.
Also read: Pizza Redefined: Healthy Oats Recipe